Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
Established in 1997, Unipro are a leading results obsessed Digital Agency. We are passionate about great web design and are very proud of the digital projects that we create. Our highly experienced and talented teams love delivering intelligent digital solutions for our client's needs. We create engaging experiences that connect brands both large and small with consumers. Whether it's a website, mobile app or digital campaign by using our highly skilled global team we help boost our client's online footprint.
We understand that some days can be tough, and we know we would be nothing without our team, so we put our employees at the forefront of our business.
Your UX/Service Designer Role:
- Design research- Apply design thinking to facilitate kick off engagements with the team and client
- Generate behavioural insights, identify user needs and design requirements
- Conduct both qualitative and quantitative user research to gather data informed insights
- Synthesise, test, measure, iterate- Run workshops and synthesis activities with the team to identify insights and design opportunities.
- Use the right tools and methodologies to test and measure, adapting when necessary to evolve in new directions through rapid iteration
- Communicate- Create sketches, user flows, wireframes and prototypes to communicate value or opportunities to the team and client.
- Engaging with the team to validate technical feasibility and commercial viability of potential solutions
- Work with the team to engage clients and tell the story throughout the journey
Our Ideal UX/Service Designer
To become our next successful UX/Service Designer, we are seeking a self motivated candidate to join our multidisciplinary team. It is important that our Service Designer offers their input based on their experience, skills and strong design intuition. We pride ourselves on our ability to co-create with clients and work collaboratively. Other ideal skills and experience required will be:
- 3-5 years' experience with a demonstrable portfolio of UX or service design work
- Examples of ideating products and services (individually or as part of a team), that map to business/market opportunities
- Experience with tools, especially Invision, Figma, Adobe CC, Sketch
- A strong understanding of design principles, human-centred design, design thinking and methodologies
- Highly collaborative, confident in working closely with both the team and client
- Visual, auditory and kinaesthetic communication skills
- Gravitas to facilitate stakeholder engagements, interviews and workshops
- Ability to work to agile and lean methodologies
- Experience of working closely with development and strategy teams
- Strong intuition for good design
- Passionate about innovating through design
- Brave; willing to challenge the status quo, push back when required and test hunches
Your UX/Service Designer Benefits
In return for your continued dedicated commitment, Unipro are offering the following package:
- Highly competitive market leading salary
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Company Pension
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding but established, forward thinking and ever evolving business. We have many years of experience in integrating a wide range of legacy and bespoke systems and developing up to date multi-channel ecommerce platforms. We have over 90 full time staff and have offices in London, Chichester, Mauritius and Australia.
To not miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join Unipro as our next UX/Service Designer, click the Apply button below to register your interest and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch to discuss the next steps and answer any questions that you may have. We look forward to meeting you