Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
Amoria Bond have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer in the North West.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the design of mechanical components using Solidworks, AutoCad Plant 3D and NAVISWORKS software.
- Propose and design detail engineering solutions
- Attend site visits to produce general proposal drawings
- Interpret technical requirements of customers specifications
- Manage all each aspect of projects from development to production
- Carry out investigations into a range of problems or issues and develop and prepare solutions.
- Ideally degree qualified in an engineering/ product design subject
- Proficient in Autocad and 3D modelling (prefereably Solidworks or NAVISWORKS)
- Experience in an ISO9001 compliant environment
- Strong communication skills with clients and colleagues
This position is urgent so if you are interested and have the relevant skills, please send your up to date CV for immediate consideration or contact Sam Pipkin on (phone number removed).
Amoria Bond is acting in its capacity as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role
£30k - £37k Annual
£50k - £55k Annual