Commissioning Engineer (Electrical)
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
The client will also consider lesser experienced applicants who are seeking to improve on their current Electrical knowledge. This will be reflected in the salary.
Essential Skills for the role include:
• Installation, commissioning & supporting electrical equipment on customer sites. Experience of 3 Phase use and safety an advantage.
• Able to meet the physical demands of working on site.
• Computer literate with knowledge on how to setup IT networks.
• Electrical/Electronic fault finding, and system debugging and repair.
• Able to keep records of equipment faults and failures and track these.
• Creative problem solver- necessary to keep jobs on schedule & meet tight deadlines.
• Able and confident to work with limited supervision.
FULL JOB SPEC AVAILABLE. PLEASE SEND CV IN THE FIRST INSTANCE
£24k - £34k Annual
£25k - £25k Annual
£28k - £28k Annual
£28k - £32k Annual