International Trade Sales Executive - French speaking
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary: £28,000 + bonus
Our client is a leading giftware wholesaler.
Reporting to the International Trade Sales Manager
To contribute to the sales success of the International & Export Sales team by developing new accounts and nurturing and growing existing accounts of French speaking customers. Provide excellent customer service that is in line with the brand and ensures key targets and increases above last year are consistently met.
Largely a tele sales position but with plenty of scope for international client visits and trade shows in several European countries
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
* Provide efficient and timely day to day account management to customers (including dispatch of back orders) delivering outstanding customer service and be a champion of the brand.
* Ensure that the size and number of accounts grow identifying opportunities to upsell, increase basket size and AOV, frequency and range of orders from all incoming orders and enquiries.
* Proactively seek new accounts, ensuring all queries and new customers are contacted within 24 hours of request.
* Ensure all targets are consistently achieved through a combination of new incoming orders and accounts and reactivation of dormant accounts.
* Provide clear feedback where we are missing sales opportunities, helping to improve the customer journey all round.
* Identify and manage key international Trade shows that provide strong commercial opportunities, attend shows and exceed targets.
* Maximise flash sales and promotions, and clear stock quickly in line with business needs.
* Provide support to the sales manager for key customers if required.
* Manage a varied, challenging workload and complete any other duties as requested by your manager.
* Consistently achieve higher sales above previous year.
* Consistently hit individual targets and help achieve any shortfalls whenever possible.
* Good feedback from customers
Must speak French to a good standard