Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
- The Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer / Shift Technician will provide corrective maintenance tasks and troubleshooting for both reactive and preventative faults .
- Carry out day to day maintenance, strip downs, rebuilds, planned preventative maintenance on automated conveyors systems.
- Be responsible for changing belts, bearings, gear boxes, motors, contacts, sensors, switches and relays.
- Ensure all items of automation machinery are running efficiently and safety through both electrical, mechanical and multi skilled maintenance.
- Carry out fault diagnosis (electrical & mechanical) and repairs.
- PPM (Planned Preventative Maintenance)
- Optimise machinery availability to meet all operational demands
-To control the machines and installations.
-Monitoring the correct use of assets and practice from the safety instructions
- You will be accountable for providing a fast and efferent response time to any breakdowns that occur, provide routing service maintenance across the site whilst ensuring all the company procedures and standards are followed.
- Identify learning's from tasks undertake that will improve on breakdown recovery and minimise machine downtime.
- A Major part of this role is to have the ability to implement continuous improvement activities across the board in order for the site to run at its maximum efficiency.
- The Successful candidate will have completed an Apprenticeship. HNC.HND/ NVQ or equivalent in Electrical engineering .
- A high standard of electrical knowledge will be required for this position to support the current engineering team.
- You experience can be gained from any warehouse, distribution, food , FMCG , automotive , plastics or general production background .
- You will need basic PLC fault finding skills , open to makes.
- This position will be suitable for a dynamic, highly organized, team player looking to join a well established leader in the automation sector
£40k - £40k Annual
£43k - £43k Annual
£33k - £35k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£30k - £34k Annual
£27k - £33k Annual
£30k - £37k Annual
£24 - £26 Hourly
£35k - £35.5k Annual
£40k - £43k Annual