Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client is an established and successful world leader in the manufacturing of precision parts for the fuel transportation industry.
This is a fantastic engineering opportunity to join a company and looks after their employees, in addition they offer a market leading working environment.
You will be expected to achieve high standards of quality machining, in line with targeted level of output whilst maintaining full product traceability.
Duties and Experience required:
* Set up tools and load materials
* Measure components and use inspection equipment to endure components comply with drawing dimensions and tolerances
* Read, interpret and work from engineering drawings
* Contribute to continuous improvements
* Manually handle weights up to 25Kg
* Complete quality documentation
* Confidence to work on a variety of CNC machines
* Ability to use a variety of measuring equipment
* Experience of working with stainless steel
* Experience of programming in with Fanuc/Okuma or Mazak
* Experience of working to tight tolerances
* Recognised time served qualifications
Hours of work are Monday – Thursday 10pm – 7.30am. Excellent salary and benefits package are offered.
Please apply with your CV to Janette Bolton at TRF Engineering, a division of The Recruitment Fix Ltd
£13.5 - £15.9 Hourly
£30k - £33k Annual
£13 - £16 Hourly
£12 - £17 Hourly
£27k - £33.3k Annual
£31k - £33k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£12 - £12 Hourly
£25k - £40k Annual