Commercial Finance Manager
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
As a key business partner to the Financial Services Leadership Team, the Commercial Finance Manager will be responsible for monitoring and reviewing operational performance, business planning process, investment planning and performance, financial reporting well as supporting and developing a dynamic Finance Team; this is a key role in supporting the Financial Services Leadership Team as we continue to grow our successful and profitable financial services business.
What else you’ll be responsible for as the Manager:
- The reviewing and provisioning of analysis on monthly Financial Services income, costs and bad debt provision and for making recommendations for areas for improvement in performance.
- Budgeting and forecasting Financial Services income and costs as well as associated bad debt costs to contribute to the preparation of 3-year strategic plans.
- Maintaining the P&L forecasting model, ensuring actual results are updated and bad debt charges are forecast in line with Group policy and management initiatives.
- Commercial support for Financial Services operations by financially evaluating proposed new products.
- Liaising with key stakeholders ensuring clear communication on a regular basis.
- Ensuring the team provides timely information and analysis to the relevant boards.
- Leading, inspiring and developing direct reports within the Financial Services finance team and providing clear management direction and performance.
- Ensuring the team partners the business to proactively challenge and highlight issues.
To be a successful Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
- Formal qualification: CIMA/ACA/ACCA.
- Technically astute with an appreciation for applicable financial reporting standards.
- Previous experience within a similar role within the Financial Services sector.
- Data-driven and analytical with the ability to articulate results clearly to non-finance individuals across the business.
- Demonstrable strong operational delivery track record.
- Motivation to implement/deliver on time to quality standards and build new efficient processes.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly appraise complex situations, identify key issues and make tough and timely decisions.
- Highly energetic and driven to succeed.
- Excellent interpersonal relationships with the ability to manage complex stakeholder relationship.
- Ability to influence and negotiate at all levels of the organisation and experienced in communicating commercial language with a variety of media.
- Naturally inquisitive with a desire to understand a broad range of commercial issues
- A strong team player.
In return, the Manager will receive a salary of up to £60,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits.
Employees in our business may have access to our customers’ personal data therefore for a number of our roles, offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory criminal record check; having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an individual from obtaining a position with N Brown
£60k - £70k Annual
£55k - £65k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual
£55k - £60k Annual
£55k - £60k Annual
£65k - £75k Annual
£60k - £60k Annual
£70k - £75k Annual