Group Trainee Tax Accountant
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
£25,000 starting salary
We are looking for a Group Trainee Tax Accountant to join our clients growing team. As a Group Trainee Tax Accountant, you will support and work with the other members of the tax team across the varirty of taxes that affect the Group and carry out various tasks to support the Group's tax fillings and payments to the HMRC.
As a Group Trainee Tax Accountant, your role will develop overtime as you learn new skills and develop existing ones. Starting with supporting routine tasks in year one; by four it is envisaged that you will own a variety of tasks across the department.
The perfect Group Tax Accountant
- Strong interest of working within the Corporate Taxes
- A relevant degree (business studies, accountancy or economics)
- Articulate and able to put your ideas forward
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent timekeeping and the ability to multi-task
- High level of attention to detail
- A starting salary of £25,000
- Private pension
- Share Save scheme
- Full training provided over a four-year period, starting with ICAEW's ACA qualification before moving onto CIOT CTA qualification.
- 25 days holiday
Apply now for the opportunity to be consider as the next Group Trainee Tax Accountant! Contact Cory Elliott or (phone number removed) or (url removed)
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment