Semi Senior Accountant
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
Location: Ribble Valley, Lancashire
Salary: £competitive + company benefits
Are you proficient in Cloud Accounting Software? Are you a Semi Senior Accountant who is on the lookout for something new?
Ginger Recruitment is working with an established Accountancy Firm based in the Ribble Valley who are seeking an experienced Semi Senior Accountant to join their credible team. My client prides themselves on offering their employees a work life balance and a dynamic and collaborative culture.
This role is suited to someone with previous Practice experience and who is part ACCA or ACA qualified.
Duties and responsibilities of the Semi Senior Accountant:
- Bookkeeping on a monthly/quarterly basis using a variety of cloud-based software (mainly Xero and Quickbooks)
- Completion of VAT returns
- Preparation of corporate tax returns including analysis of tax-sensitive nominals
- Assisting with cloud conversions both in-house and at clients’ premises
- Being a trusted adviser to clients, forming excellent client relationships for those whom you maintain the records for
- Being responsible for our clients’ service delivery and seeking opportunities to add value
- Supervising junior team members
The ideal Semi Senior Accountant will be:
- Familiar with the use of software applications (Word, Excel, Outlook and a tax return software package).
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills as there will be contact with clients at all levels.
- Have good organisational skills as well as the ability to take initiative and contribute to the effective running of the department.
- Have 2+ years of practice experience.
- Be proficient in Cloud Accounting Software.
So, if you feel you have the experience and technical competencies for this Semi Senior Cloud Accountant role, then please email your CV to Sam or speak with Sam directly on (phone number removed).
Ginger Recruitment is an independent North-West recruitment consultancy, based in Ribchester. Servicing businesses across the Ribble Valley, Lancashire & the UK, we aim to build long-term relationships with clients and candidates to help find the right person for the vacancy. So, if its the next step on the career ladder or a complete career change, Ginger Recruitment can help. We recruit for a variety of businesses across the UK in a variety of sectors, so if you are looking for a new position then give us a call for an informal chat. One of our experienced REC qualified recruitment team can advise you on our current vacancies as well as any other recruitment enquiries you may have.
By submitting your CV to Ginger Recruitment Services Ltd (GRSL), you are consenting to GRSL providing you with recruitment services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and authorising GRSL to work seek on your behalf. You are consenting to your CV being forwarded to clients via electronic mail. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and its use in order to secure employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
£30k - £35k Annual
£24k - £32k Annual
£18k - £26k Annual
£17.5k - £20k Annual
£26k - £28k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£18k - £26k Annual
£18k - £25k Annual
£21k - £26k Annual