Manufacturing Design Engineer
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
Air cooled designs in an array of designs deliver the most efficient heat exchange cores in the industry. Using the latest aluminium and copper-brass technologies using for CAB and vacuum brazing, cupro braze, mechanical-bond, and soldered processes to provide the strongest materials for the application.
Typical applications include engines (petrol / diesel), mobile equipment, marine, generators, compressors.
As a design engineer you will research and come up with new ideas for products and the systems used to create them. The role will also involve analysing existing products with a view to improving their efficiency and overall performance.
* Creating drafts and design of products
* Co-ordinate with a variety of departments including sales, research and development, production and marketing
* Assess project cost
* Find out manufacturing requirements by examining materials and production costs
* Present designs and perform demonstrations of product prototypes for approval of clients
You will need:
* HND/HNC Mechanical Engineering - as a minimum / Computer-aided design, virtual product design, engineering design)
* Excellent communications skills
* Attention to detail
* Commercial outlook
* An understanding of different construction and manufacturing methods
* Comprehensive knowledge of the qualities of various materials
* A creative approach when it comes to generating idea
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future
£40k - £50k Annual