Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
They are proud to work with over 40 industry leading brands including established banks, smaller niche providers and challenger banks. Drawing on this breadth of experience to provide the best solutions to stay ahead of the curve.
They’re looking for a talented Marketing Manager to take full responsibility of their marketing strategies with a particular focus on creating sophisticated content both online and offline through whitepapers, press releases, product marketing, campaign management etc.
Their ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional with a background in financial services, with experience writing content for a specific product suite. You should be able to develop engaging content for complex software, with the aim of engaging their customers and the wider industry.
* Work with HR team on culture and branding initiatives for hiring, training and retention of staff
* Analyse web traffic metrics
* Manage relationships with third party suppliers such as SEO and website management
* Ad-hoc projects as and when required
Key Attributes, Skills and Experience:
* Proven work experience at Marketing Manager or Marketing Executive level, with demonstrable experience producing a wide variety of high-quality content
* Experience in a financial services environment
* Experience writing sophisticated content for a new product
* Proficiency in MS Office and WordPress or other Content Management Software
* Understanding of web publishing requirements
* Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
* Expertise in social media platforms
* B2B experience required
* Project management skills and attention to detail
* BSc degree in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field preferred but not required
£50k - £60k Annual
£50k - £55k Annual
£55k - £60k Annual
£70k - £80k Annual