Scrum Master - Cork
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
I am currently partnering with a global company in Cork in their search for 2 permanent Scrum Masters to join their quality-driven, fast-paced software development team.
Reporting to the Software Development Manager, you will guide the team and company on the use of Agile/Scrum practices.
* Guide the team using Agile/Scrum principles
* Provide hands on coaching and mentoring
* Build a trusting and safe environment where all ideas can be freely raised
* Strong working relationship with the Product Owner maintaining the backlog
* Scrum Master Qualification or Proven Record in this role
* Agile Experience; XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD
* Extensive Experience with Agile techniques; User stories, ATDD, TDD, CI/CD, Continuous testing, Automated Testing, Agile games.
* Explore and investigate new and emerging technologies to meet business needs.
* Excellent Communication and Team Leading experience
* This market leader will offer a competitive salary and an excellent remuneration, dependent on experience.
Berkley Business and Technology is a specialist consultancy recruiting professionals for organizations throughout Ireland.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please telephone John Bergin on (phone number removed) or send your cv