Business Technology and Website Support Associate
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
Location: South Leicester
Salary £18,000 - £20,000 DOE
Working hours: Hours: 37.5 hours a week - 8:45am-5:15pm Monday to Friday and free car parking
Do you have extensive customer service experience and a good telephone manner along with a strong knowledge and understanding of HTML and CSS?
Our Client based South of Leicester has an exciting opportunity to join their friendly and supportive Business Technology Development Team, who are responsible for supporting and developing the systems used by our client and their Customers.
There are currently four main websites which need supporting and two back office systems (one bespoke .NET/SQL database and Salesforce).
Your remit will be:
* Creation of new content and supporting content updates/requests for our four websites and back office systems
* Using Content Management Systems to maintain content
* Supporting our clients and internal users with website queries
* Strong communication skills – working within a team and engaging with clients on a one-to-one basis
For this role you will need;
* Customer service experience, happy to talk to clients (internal and external) in person and over the phone
* HTML & CSS knowledge and understanding
* Ability to manage multi-project and multi-task delivery with attention to detail and focus on successful delivery
* Working as part of a team and reporting back effectively
* Ability to take instruction and action effectively
* Knowledge of Umbraco
* Knowledge of Wordpress
* Knowledge of .NET