Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
Shift: Mon – Friday Days (Global travel is required)
I’ m currently recruiting for a Controls Engineer to work with a leading provider in automation and bespoke control systems, the client predominately supply systems into FMCG/Food factories all over the globe. As the Controls Engineer you be responsible for assisting with the design, installation, servicing and manufacture of bespoke control systems and packaging machinery.
* Control System Design
* Liaising with internal panel builders to ensure the systems are built to the design specification
* Programming of SCADA, touch screens and networks
* Onsite installation and commissioning
* Servicing and fault finding existing systems
* Project management
The successful candidate for the Control Engineers position will have the following experience:
* 3-5 year’s experience working as a Controls Engineer (Essential)
* Experienced in industrial networks such as EtherNET & ProfitNET (Essential)
* Experience programming Allen Bradley and Siemens PLC’s (Essential)
* Experience PLC fault finding (Essential)
* Full UK driving license (Essential)
Due to the high number of applications we receive, we are sometimes not able to respond directly to each candidate. If you haven’t been contacted within 14 days of your application, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to SourceCo and the relevant client related to this vacancy.
SourceCo work in partnership with businesses across the UK who operate within Manufacturing, Logistics, Commercial and Further Education sectors. We provide temporary, permanent and contract opportunities engaging with talented candidates looking to make their next career move.
We know our clients; We know the marketplace; We look for innovation everywhere; We seize the day,
We are SourceCo
£34k - £40k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£30k - £30k Annual