Purchase Ledger Clerk
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
Chase & Holland are proud to be partnering this fast-growing business, based in Doncaster to recruit an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their friendly accounts team. Reporting into the Financial Controller the ideal candidate will have sound experience in a busy purchase ledger role, excellent communication skills and also be computer literate. They will be a team player but also have the ability to work on their own.
Responsibilities for the role will include (but not be limited to):
· Responsibility for full Purchase Ledger process for stock and non-stock items
· Matching, batching and coding of purchase invoices
· Month end purchase ledger close down
· Supplier statement reconciliations
· Handling of supplier invoice queries
· GRNI monitoring and reporting
· Liaise internally and externally to resolve any issues
· Processing payment runs by BACS, CHAPS and cheques
· Monthly reporting on purchases and rebates
· Other ad hoc duties and assisting with process improvement
Who are we looking for?
The right person will have solid experience of high-volume Purchase Ledger and will be looking to work in a growing, team focused environment. You will have a tenacious approach, strong interpersonal, problem solving and reconciliation skills. It is imperative that you have strong IT skills particularly Microsoft Excel.
In terms of reward you will receive an extremely competitive salary and benefits package, along with the opportunity to be part of a passionate business and great team.
If you are interested in this Purchase Ledger Clerk role, please apply now.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance, Supply Chain, HR and IT recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces
£24k - £25k Annual
£23k - £25k Annual
£20k - £24k Annual
£22k - £24k Annual
£20k - £22k Annual
£9.62 - £9.62 Hourly
£20k - £22k Annual
£10 - £10 Hourly
£19k - £23k Annual
£18k - £21k Annual