Refund Operational Support Consultant
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
We’re moving faster than ever and introducing new products, services, and strategies that will revolutionize the travel industry and bring greater value to our business customers. Our clients’ success expands our success, so we put our heart and soul into helping our clients achieve results that exceed all expectations. As the world’s largest travel management company, we are continuing to build alliances with key travel leaders and suppliers throughout the world, strengthening our position as a quality provider to companies of all sizes. Get ready to make impressions that will last.
Provide effective control for the processing of all administration procedures relating to client refunds.
Key Areas of Activity:
* Work within the parameters of HRG UK procedures as defined by ISO9002.
* Work competently and use all relevant technology resources to their full potential.
* Provide accurate statistical information as requested by the client, business travel centres, implants or the Refunds Team Leader.
* Work as part of the Central Unit team and jointly, with other departments within HRG UK, develop and enhance effective communication and co-operation on all business travel matters.
* Work to the standards agreed within the written definition of individual staff areas of responsibility.
* Contribute and provide evidence of individual competence towards annual staff performance appraisal.
* Individual staff productivity is measured against clearly defined areas of performance.
* Individual performance reviews will be the primary method used to identify staff training needs.
* Calculating all received refunds within an agree timescale.
* Processing all refunds through the GDS
* Liaising with Branches and Airlines to ensure that all refunds are completed in a timely manner.
* Meet agreed deadlines for the return of all statements and query sheets received from Supplier Finance.
* All targets are achieved or exceeded.
* All client payment and refund processes are followed within their specified timescales.
* Client/Cost Centre is kept informed of refund status
* Enquiries are made to Airline by telephone, facsimile, letter or email to ensure refund process is within specified timescales.
* Constructively challenge existing procedures and recommend changes to the Team Leader to benefit the operation.
* Relevant information distributed within team to ensure staff are kept up to date with any amendments in policy, procedures or servicing standards.
* Attend and contribute to unit meeting.
Qualifications & Experience Required:
* “O” Level/GCES mathematics or work experience demonstrating competency in numeracy
* Qualification in travel and tourism an advantage
* Some knowledge of any GDS and./or ticketing would be an advantage
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Working knowledge of HRG UK accounting procedures
* Computer competence with word, excel, AS400 and outlook programmes