Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
Key responsibilities include:
* Updating pricing amendments on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
* Ensure accurate pricing is held on the internal CRM systems
* Provide sales analysis on a monthly basis
* Provide margin analysis on a weekly basis
* Adhoc reports as required by the senior management team
* Opportunity to review the current systems and processes, with a view that you may provide greater efficiencies and improve reporting methods.
You must have excellent working knowledge of Excel, you will be establishing new reports and as such the use of Macro’s, complex formulae, pivot tables etc. is essential.
This business has grown tremendously over the last 12 years, they have an excellent reputation within their market and a clear strategy for growth. It is a very exciting time to join their business, they can offer real scope to develop. If you can demonstrate experience within an analytical role, the client can provide training in regards to their specific sector and pricing models.
Salary c£20,000 to £22,000, however the client will consider applicants above this range if you have relevant experience.
This is an urgent requirement as the current analyst has secure a promotion within the business, if you are interested please contact Emma Easton at Strand Recruitment ASAP. Interviews can take place almost immediately and as such we are taking a very pro-active approach to resource a short-list of CV’s. Don’t be disappointed an apply today
£300 - £350 Daily
£30k - £35k Annual
£22k - £26k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£30k - £36k Annual
£35k - £43k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual