Field Service Engineer
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
The role will require flexibility as it will cover a large geographical area
Home based Field Service Engineer to join our nationwide team of Field Service Engineers supporting vehicle fuelling installation across the whole of the UK. You will be working with a team of knowledgeable and experienced Engineers to provide first line support to our extensive customer base. You will be carrying out service and repairs to Customers equipment in a safe, professional and cost effective manner. The type of work covers both reactive service and Preventative Maintenance to our customer’s equipment. The work will be carried out in accordance with our very high Quality and Health & Safety standards.
You should have knowledge and some experience in the following disciplines:
* Mechanical Engineering
* Electrical Engineering
* Electronic Engineering
* IT Literate
* Good Organisational Skills
Any specialist training will be provided.
You will be required to have a full clean driving licence and should demonstrate good communication skills, be well presented, hardworking, reliable, maintain a high level of time keeping with attention to detail including the maintenance of documentation.
The role will cover the following (but not limited to):
* Respond to individual call outs issued from the Operations Desk.
* Attend site in a timely manner and within the agreed response times.
* Liaise with the Customer upon arrival.
* Work on site within the appropriate Health & Safety requirements.
* Accurately diagnose the faults
* Repair the fault where possible with spares held on the Vehicle.
* Order the appropriate parts from the central Stores where these are not available on the Vehicle.
* Complete all paperwork following the Company’s procedures with sign off by the customer before departure from site.
* Update the Operations Desk of the call status as it changes.
* Maintain and monitor levels of spare parts stock held on Vehicle.
* Ensure tools and equipment are maintained in a usable condition.
* Ensure that all Personal Protection Equipment is regularly inspected and maintained.
In general, you will be expected to:
* Make efficient and effective use of work time.
* Work overtime if it is required to complete a call.
* Liaise with other departments when necessary (particularly Administration, Technical & Sales)
* Support other Engineers.
* Undertake any other duties as may be reasonably expected.
This is a salaried position with an annual salary in the range of £22K to £25K covering the hours of work from 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday and attracts an annual leave of 25 days.
Additional payments are made for working overtime. There is an opportunity to be on call on a voluntary basis for which further additional payments are made.
If you are interested and have the skills required please APPLY NOW
£30k - £38k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£32k - £38k Annual
£25k - £27k Annual
£38.2k - £38.2k Annual
£24k - £26k Annual
£30k - £30k Annual
£28k - £28k Annual
£35k - £42k Annual