Mobile Domestic/ Commercial Gas Engineer
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
To support their line manager and the other members of the team, in the delivery of the existing FM contracts.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:
The successful candidate will have the following:
· Formal technical qualifications include CCCN1, CIGA1, COCN1, CORT1, CPA1, ICPN1
· A minimum of at least 3 years relevant post apprenticeship experience in an FM or building services maintenance position.
· Knowledge of building services
· A Full driving licence.
· Understanding of asset management principals and maintenance techniques.
· A pro-active attitude.
· Excellent communication skills including verbal and the written word.
· The ability to form relationships with clients and to exceed customer expectation.
· Approachable demeanour and a demonstrable commitment to team working.
· A commitment to continuing professional development.
· Ability to comply with all legal, qualitative, health, safety and environmental standards and other relevant guidance.
· The ability to participate in a 24 hour 7 day per week on call service.
What to Do:-
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer