Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
Due to a growing project portfolio we are recruiting on their behalf for a Senior Project Engineer to be responsible for the control and delivery of project work against a defined project plan within agreed timeframes.
Duties will include:
• To act as the focal point for commercial and technical aspects of the project.
• Assessing commercial, contractual, design and schedule risks.
• To define, manage and drive the project delivery schedule.
• Ensuring financials are updated against forecast, highlighting variations.
• Prepare project user requirements, documentation and manuals.
• Procuring materials/services to meet project requirements.
• To lead meetings and design reviews.
• Supporting the preparation of bids and quotations.
• Providing technical guidance where appropriate.
• Approving Purchase Orders and Invoices.
• The approval of detailed technical documents, reports and drawings.
• Supervision of site work, including offshore.
• Assisting in Client visits/technical presentations.
You will hold a relevant Engineering qualification to HNC/HND level and have a minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role in the Oil & Gas industry. This will include some experience of acting as a team leader and financial forecasting in a project environment.
This is a full-time permanent role offering a salary of up to £30k + an attractive package including a high matched pension scheme, healthcare, life cover, bonus and a mobile phone.
For more information, please apply and one of our consultants will contact you
£32k - £36k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£28k - £32k Annual
£230 - £230 Daily
£35k - £45k Annual
£0 - £0 Annual