Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
£30,000 - £35,000
A fantastic opportunity for an Operations Manager to join a well-established supplier of temporary walk-in cold rooms.
This specialist event supplier group is well known for providing a range of equipment to impressive clients across the UK & Europe.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the Warehouse/Transport Department, including its assets and employees.
Your main responsibilities will include:
* Ensuring all operations comply to health and safety standards
* Managing performance of staff with emphasis on productivity and efficiency
* Implementing warehouse budgets
* Ensuring stock is controlled and all stock is maintained ready for each event
* Recruiting, interviewing, motivating and training all new staff
* Conduct regular staff meetings and carry out performance reports
* Ensuring all clients requests are fulfilled
The ideal candidate must have previous experience within an event or equipment supplier and have a proven background of carrying out the above tasks
£62.7k - £80.7k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£23k - £27k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£55k - £65k Annual
£0 - £0 Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£34k - £35k Annual
£60k - £60k Annual