Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
My client is a successful SME with a turnover of around £8M. They are a bespoke aftermarket, retrofit and refurbishment business, servicing rotating equipment for a variety of heavy industries.
Reporting to the CEO, the Project Manager will ensure projects are delivered within deadline & budget constraints and to high quality standards.
The Projects Manager's duties will include:
* Assist in the production of bid and tender documents
* Review contracts to ensure they are technically and commercially viable
* Create and maintain project schedules and plans
* Work closely with internal teams and subcontractors to ensure requirements are met
* Customer facing, maintaining positive relationships and problem solving any ongoing issues
We are very keen to speak to candidates with the following skills and experience:
* Qualified in Mechanical Engineering or similar discipline
* Hold a recognised project management qualification
* Background in bespoke retrofit or refurb projects
* Strong commercial awareness and contract knowledge
* Possess excellent people and customer-relations skills
* Knowledge of rotating equipment would be highly advantageous
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading and innovative team.
To apply for this position please send your application or call (phone number removed) for all enquiries.
Elevation Engineering & Manufacturing is a specialist recruitment consultancy dealing with senior engineering, technical and operational positions in South Yorkshire and the surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you
£40k - £60k Annual
£55k - £65k Annual
£180 - £200 Daily