Area Maintenance Technician
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
* This is a key position, carrying out planned and reactive maintenance across a number of site locations within the East Anglia area.
* The purpose of this role is to carry out non-technical repairs and minor PPM’s. You will also assist in carrying out planned and reactive maintenance, electrical, and mechanical plant works at various sites with your RST.
* All work will be completed to the highest standards in an efficient and cost-effective manner, whilst complying with all Health and Safety legislation.
* Assist the RST or other technicians with any major or minor maintenance work.
* Complete all necessary PPM’s and reactive maintenance schedules within agreed timescales and to ensure all necessary paperwork is completed accurately and as required.
* Responding promptly and positively to service call requests from the Helpdesk and to assess the requirements of the job and carry out repairs as necessary.
* Prioritising and completing minor maintenance and repair work to agreed timescales.
* Ensuring all tools and equipment necessary to complete minor maintenance and repairs are available and serviceable at all times.
* Although aligned to an area for the purpose of PPM completion there may be times that the RMT will be required to attend other sites within the cluster to carry out work.
* Attend training courses as and when necessary by the company.
* Complying with the company Health and Safety Policy at all times.
* Work with company and client colleagues to ensure laid-down standards of quality are maintained at all times.
* Complying with any other reasonable request or instruction employees.
* Assisting teams when requested.
* Represent the company in a professional manner at all times and develop a good working relationship.
* Carry out all tasks in accordance with specific KPI’s.
* Ensure that all costs are approved.
* Maintain accurate Time Sheets as required.
* Monitor and update the Mercury system including live job updates
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Educated to GCSE / Standard Grade level as a minimum.
Any trade qualifications would be advantageous.
Previous experience in building maintenance is required.
Ability to maintain and repair a range of equipment.
Quality of repairs and maintenance.
Speed and efficiency of work.
Problem Solving.Good PC Skills – Apple and Android.
Response to service call requests within agreed response times
Achievement of PPM schedule within agreed timescales
Maintenance of Health and Safety policy
Client and City colleague relationships and feedback
40 hours / week, typically Monday – Friday (Flexibility required 24/7) You will be part of a call out team. To ensure 24/7 cover.
If you are looking for a new challenge this year, the next step in your career and to work for an exciting, global organisation offering great benefits, then we are keen to hear from you
£26k - £26k Annual
£24k - £24k Annual
£24k - £24k Annual