Group Financial Controller
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
Creating a best in class group finance function is an exciting prospect. There is a real ‘hands on’ element to this role but it is strategic too, working closely with the executive board and key stakeholders across different entities to drive value creation whilst delivering a change programme.
As a Financial Controller, your responsibilities will include:
- Building a best in class group finance function.
- Improving and delivering timely, accurate group management information and consolidated accounts.
- Being seen by the wider business as an effective function that is professional, supportive and helpful.
To be a successful Financial Controller, you will have the following skills and experiences:
- Strong consolidated reporting in multi-currencies, management accounts, forecasts, budgets and control.
- To love nothing better than to interrogate existing systems so they work more effectively for the benefit of all.
- Comfortability operating in both corporate and SME environments.
- The ability to build excellent working relationships with all stakeholders by understanding their challenges and finding successful solutions.
- A B2B background in Property and Building Services, Facilities Management, Support Services, Emergency Repairs or Installation businesses is beneficial but is not essential.
- Experience in delivering rigorous commercial and financial processes across a number of different European entities, particularly France would be beneficial but is not essential, as is the ability to speak French.
In return, a controller will receive a salary of £75,000 - £85,000 per annum plus a bonus and benefits.
To apply for this role as Financial Controller, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.
£45k - £50k Annual
£70k - £80k Annual
£62 - £70 Annual
£50k - £55k Annual