Rotating Equipment Engineer
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
My client is a successful SME with a turnover of around £8M. They are a bespoke aftermarket, retrofit and refurbishment business, servicing rotating equipment for a variety of heavy industries.
Reporting to the Head of Engineering, the Rotating Equipment Engineer will be responsible for the design specification and delivery of rotating equipment servicing and refurbishment.
The Rotating Equipment Engineer's duties will include:
* Produce designs and calculations in creating engineering solutions
* Technical point of contact for gas/steam turbines, compressors, pumps and generators
* Support servicing & spares teams during re-installation and re-commissioning phases
* Provide engineering support in developing the ongoing strategy for the business
* Support sales teams with technical enquiries and tenders
We are very keen to speak to candidates with the following skills and experience:
* Qualified in Mechanical Engineering or similar discipline
* Detailed knowledge of turbines, compressors, pumps and generators
* Background in Oil & Gas and/or Power Generation industries
* Experience of vibration monitoring, single plane balancing and base-line surveys
* Knowledge of gas & liquid fuel systems, hydraulic and pneumatic systems would be advantageous
* History of performance testing, servicing and commissioning
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading and innovative team.
To apply for this position please send your application or call (phone number removed) for all enquiries.
Elevation Engineering & Manufacturing is a specialist recruitment consultancy dealing with senior engineering, technical and operational positions in South Yorkshire and the surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you