HVAC Project Manager
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
The Project Manager will be involved in a diverse role managing the whole installation and financial process of projects, typically managing full HVAC installations of air conditioning, chillers, ventilation, air handling units and mechanical services.
Due to the nature of the projects having worked in an environment such as MRI rooms, CT scan rooms, operating theatres and data centres would be beneficial.
Project Manager/ Contracts Manager - HVAC - Responsibilities:
* Managing projects in a typical value of £100K-£250K, with some larger projects up to £1.5M.
* Delegating work and managing a workforce of circa 20 engineers both installation and service.
* Handling financial matters of the projects and applications.
* Control of labour both direct and sub contract.
* On site evaluations of work, assessing installations through various project phases.
* You will cover full Design and Build of projects for air conditioning, ventilation and ahu's
Project Manager/ Contracts Manager - HVAC - Requirements:
* Thorough understanding of HVAC products and applications.
* Qualified or time served in mechanical or HVAC engineering is preferred.
* Previous experience in managing installations and a team of engineers, circa 10-15+ ideally.
* Experience in managing design and build projects incorporating air conditioning, chillers and other heating and cooling products.
* Experience as a project manager or contracts manager, open to speak with project or contract engineers seeking a step up.
Project Manager/ Contracts Manager - Package:
Company Car, VW/Ford or Car Allowance £6K
WR HVAC are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide predominetly for sales jobs and engineering jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
£45k - £60k Annual
£48k - £53k Annual
£45 - £50 Hourly
£40k - £45k Annual
£50k - £50k Annual
£55k - £65k Annual
£26.5k - £28k Annual