Fluid Systems Engineer
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
My client is a successful SME with a turnover of around £8M. They are a bespoke aftermarket, retrofit and refurbishment business, servicing rotating equipment for a variety of heavy industries.
Reporting to the Head of Engineering, the Fluid Systems Engineer will be responsible for the design, development & maintenance of fluid systems for gas turbines.
The Fluid Systems Engineer's duties will include:
* Create and maintain P&IDs and associated calculations
* Review tender invitations and assist with sales enquiries
* Produce designs and specifications, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements
* Provide technical support for all hydraulics and fluid systems
* Support installation and commissioning phases of projects
We are very keen to speak to candidates with the following skills and experience:
* Qualified in Fluids, Hydraulic or Mechanical Engineering
* Detailed knowledge of fluid systems design
* Background in Oil & Gas and/or Power Generation industries
* Expert in fluid dynamics and fluid flow analysis
* Skilled user of AutoCAD
* Knowledge of ATEX and IECEx regulations
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading and innovative team.
To apply for this position please send your application or call (phone number removed) for all enquiries.
Elevation Engineering & Manufacturing is a specialist recruitment consultancy dealing with senior engineering, technical and operational positions in South Yorkshire and the surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you