Sales Assistant (ANY LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE)
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
Join our client’s friendly team to sell direct marketing services to their clients.
This position is ideal for a candidate at any stage in their sales career, whether you are a graduate looking to get into sales or a current sales professional with years of experience!
* For those just starting up, our welcoming and friendly client offers one on one coaching to aid your personal development.
* For those already in the game, our client offers ongoing support and benefits.
* Everyone will benefit from a great social calendar and fantastic commission only pay plus great incentives!
You just need a passion for people and great customer service skills!
Our client is a specialist direct marketing company contracted to represent a variety of businesses that either do not have their own sales and marketing team or find that it is much more economical to outsource the work.
* Travel opportunities
* Fantastic commission only pay plus great incentives
* Friendly and fun environments with a great social calendar
* Access to one on one coaching
* Overseeing and coaching a team of their own for the more ambitious
* Self-development and the gaining of new skills
* Business acumen upskilling
Role description for Sales Assistant
* Selling our direct marketing services to clients so we can market their products and services
* Generating leads
* Managing brand reputation
* Presenting in front of small or large groups of individuals
* Liaising with customers face to face within residential, events or B2B environments (depending on campaigns)
Requirements for the Sales Assistant
* No experience needed – Graduates welcome
* People skills
* Great customer service morals
* Effective communication skills
* Willingness to assist others around you
This role is offered on a self-employed basis with earnings being commission only. Graduates looking for summer work are welcome.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom