Customer Service and Sales Advisor
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
As a Customer Service and Sales Advisor, you will be responsible for working towards ambitious targets through developing and strengthening the company’s existing and potential client base. You will be managing some existing clients, however in addition to handling inbound calls, your role will consist of outbound sales calling in your own geographical patch and bringing on new business. Your role will consist of 50% inbound and 50% outbound calls and while you will be targeted on booking client visits, you will not be required to attend these meetings.
* Contacting prospective clients via the telephone and informing them of the company’s services
* Developing relationships with existing clients and ensuring increased customer spend
* Booking appointments with key decision makers for Field Sales Consultants to attend
* Updating and inputting records of all contact made on the content management package and responding to all enquiries appropriately
Experience, Attributes and Qualifications Required:
* Good administration and IT skills are essential as you will be using a CRM system on a daily basis
* An excellent telephone manner and genuine passion for providing an outstanding customer experience
* Previous experience working in a telephone based, sales or outbound customer service environment
* Target driven and KPI focused – you will need to be resilient and able to handle rejection in a positive manner
* Organisation, attention to detail and ability to multi-task are all essential
* Hours of work are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm – no weekends!
* Free parking
* Funded social events for all the team
If you are an experienced Telesales or Outbound Customer Service Advisor, and are currently looking for a new challenge, then please submit an up to date CV by using the ‘apply’ button below.
For an informal chat please phone (phone number removed) and ask for Jennifer. Many thanks for your interest
£17k - £19k Annual
£20k - £23k Annual
£18k - £25k Annual
£19k - £21k Annual
£17k - £17k Annual
£27.5k - £27.5k Annual