Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
This role would ideally suit an individual who’s striving towards the next stage in their career. This is a progressive role within a privately, owned SME, therefore we’re seeking a dynamic individual who’s adaptable to change within a busy finance team.
As the Management Accountant your primary responsibilities will include:
* Preparation (or supporting the preparation) of monthly management accounts
* Inputting of invoices, investigating & responding to invoice queries
* Reconciling supplier statements
* Control account reconciliations
* Carrying out month end expense analysis
* Liaising with suppliers
* Assisting with cash flow forecasts, budgets and projections
* Some credit control responsibilities
* Working with foreign transactions
* Support and manage ad-hoc projects as required.
Qualifications and skills:
* Part or fully qualified ICAEW, ACCA or CIMA
* Experience of Sage 200
* Proven track record of working in a similar environment
* Good general education and knowledge of software packages, particularly Microsoft Office
* Accuracy and an eye for detail,
* Ability to plan time effectively and work to strict deadlines
* Strong interpersonal skills to communicate professionally both externally and within the business.
* Flexible and positive attitude to work
Experience of working within a manufacturing sector business would be an advantage and assistance with professional development may be available for the right candidate.
For more information, please call Becki Moore or apply by following the link
£30k - £40k Annual
£38k - £45k Annual
£13 - £16 Hourly
£34k - £34k Annual
£40k - £40k Annual
£32k - £38k Annual
£35k - £35k Annual
£27k - £30k Annual
£1 - £1 Annual