Net Senior Developer
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
About the Role
A new and challenging opportunity has arisen for a Senior Developer to join the Minster Law IT department. This is an exciting opportunity for a developer in search of a new challenge to join an expanding team within a company that has put technology at the forefront of its business priorities.
You will be delivering innovative business applications on platforms such as Microsoft Azure using a variety of cutting edge technologies like .Net Core, Microsoft Cognitive Services, and Microsoft BOT framework.
You will also support our on-premise business .Net solutions built using WCF, ASP.Net, Silverlight and SQL.
About our Benefits
In addition to the salary of GBP 38,000 - GBP 50,000 and all of the usual benefits (pension, life assurance, PMI, 25-30 days holiday), we understand that it's the small things that make people feel appreciated. So our benefits package also includes:
* Up to 20% bonus based on individual contribution
* Health Care Cash plan covering health and wellbeing costs
* Quarterly Megadraw where you can win some fantastic prizes
* Free fruit and Perbox
* Competitive colleague referral schemes
Your main duties will include:
* Delivery of application features in line with the delivery plan and systems architecture laid down by the Development Manager and Solutions Architect. This should consist of the build and component test of all modules (including production on test data) to the point where all code is stored in version control awaiting formal system test.
* Ensure coding is conducted to best practice guidelines, ensuring a high quality application suite is built and can be maintained.
* Input into the development of technical architecture and technical design documents to allow the realisation of business requirements. This will be in conjunction with the appropriate Business and Application leads.
* Support of applications through the test cycle and throughout the service introduction phase
* Support the system, integration and technical testing phases through the fixing of issues in the code before entry in to the version control system. Deploying the application components to the test environment ensuring that testing can take place.
* Work with third party software vendors to provide the technical information they require to allow them to provide the functionality via web services required by the central integration hub.
We are looking for someone who has the relevant college certificate or honors degree in and IT or communication subject or relevant experience.
You will have Commercial Experience using the Microsoft .NET Framework and associated technology stack.
The ideal candidate thrives on a new challenge, possessing excellent communication skills and with an analytical approach to problem solving coupled with the ability to identify and interpret patterns and trends, assess data quality and eliminate irrelevant data.
Minster Law are personal injury specialists with specific expertise in accidents involving a vehicle or on a motorcycle. We continually strive to deliver the best support and results for our clients and partners by taking learnings from inside and outside of the legal industry and implementing them in creative and innovative ways.
Our people are united in their ambition to do the best for every client regardless of severity of injury and level of support needed. The service we provide builds trust with our clients who know they can rely on us when they need us most