IT Support Co-ordinator
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client is looking for an IT Support Co-Ordinator to be responsible for handling telephone and email enquiries from clients about new and outstanding issues. You will ensure that all information relating to issues is recorded in the helpdesk and will liaise with all parties to ensure the issues are being progressed in a timely manner.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Logging tickets and following up customer enquiries to ensure customer satisfaction
* Triaging issues attempting to resolve and troubleshoot where applicable
* Ensuring customer service is delivered to agreed targets
* Escalating issues to the Helpdesk Manager where SLA’s will not be adhered to
* Receiving calls and communicating with the client during on-going investigations
* Responsible for assisting in the production of status reports on assigned tasks
* Feeding back information to customers
* Liaising with developers during issue investigation
* Leading client support calls
* Providing software licenses for internal and external customers
* Providing and maintaining customer support documentation and reports
* The documentation and management of software releases
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
Skills and abilities
* Sound IT skills are essential, including knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
* Ability to work in a fast paced and collaborative environment
* Effective skills in task prioritization and time management
* An effective communicator who displays a professional attitude within the organisation and when communicating with clients.
* A pro-active team player who will ensure issues are followed through to completion.
Knowledge and Experience
* IT related degree or 3 years’ experience in a similar role
* Network knowledge
* SQL Server experience
* Cloud/Hosted environment experience desired
* Helpdesk/service desk experience
This position will require flexibility as the role will involve ‘on call’ hours but these can be done at home.
Our client is a fun, ambitious and committed team of committed people to work with. They are a respectful and professional, yet easy-going atmosphere where individual thinking is encouraged. This is an ideal role for an entrepreneurial-minded individual who wants to be part of building a success story and to play a key role in our future growth
£25k - £30k Annual
£22k - £26k Annual
£18k - £24k Annual
£18k - £24k Annual
£20k - £20k Annual
£35k - £50k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual