Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
As an Electrical Maintenance Engineer, you will be joining a Maintenance Engineering Team at a leading Manufacturing company based just outside of Kidderminster. You will be undertaking breakdown and preventative maintenance on plant machinery in this fast paced production facility.
* In this Electrical Maintenance Engineer role you will be responsible for maintaining and improving all aspects of the equipment and plant on site in a fast paced manufacturing environment at a major manufacturing site.
* Working in a team you will be covering a Continental shift pattern of alternating Days and Nights 12 hours shifts on a 4on / 4off shift rota.
* To be successful in the role of Electrical Maintenance Engineer you will need to hold a recognised Electrical Engineering Qualification and will ideally be Apprentice trained.
* You will also need to have previous experience of supporting machinery in a manufacturing or production environment, have a good knowledge of AC motors, inverters + drives, and hold fault finding abilities on Siemens S7 PLC controls.
* I would be keen to hear from Maintenance Electricians, Multiskilled Engineers, or Maintenance Technicians who have experience of supporting plant machinery and have strong Electrical skills.
* In return, you will be joining a market leading company and will be paid on a weekly basis.
* The salary package including shift allowance is from £35,000 to £38,000 basic salary per annum, depending on skills and experience + excellent overtime opportunity bringing the total package up to £40,000.
This position is commutable from Kidderminster, Worcester, Redditch, South Birmingham and surrounding areas.
If you are interested in knowing more please send your CV ASAP
£30k - £39.5k Annual
£35k - £39k Annual
£34.2k - £34.2k Annual
£38k - £39k Annual
£28k - £34k Annual
£35k - £35k Annual
£38k - £39k Annual
£18 - £30 Hourly
£33k - £35k Annual