Multi Skilled Technician (Electrical)
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
To support the contract management team by delivering both planned and reactive maintenance services across the portfolio, ensuring that all works are undertaken in accordance with the highest standard both quality of workmanship and health & safety compliance, while supporting our strategic goals of ‘making our customers lives easier’.
* To undertake both planned and reactive Electrical / Mechanical maintenance tasks in order to provide maximum efficiency, availability and reliability of plant & equipment
* To ensure all plant & equipment is operated and maintained in accordance with both relevant legislation and EMCOR operating procedures
* Carry out minor installation and replacement works
* Assist in maintaining the cleanliness of plant rooms and adjacent areas
* Provide accurate feedback, information and work reports, utilising the EMCOR mobile application
* To undertake routine water monitoring tasks and weekly fire alarm tests, ensuring records are maintained
* Assist the Supervisor in providing information for technical and incident reports
* To monitor sub-contractors works, ensuring all EMCOR procurement processes and procedures are followed, and relevant site records are maintained
* To communicate operational issues to the EMCOR Supervisor when appropriate and proactively request support when require
* Provide holiday and sickness cover for static site based colleagues
* Perform other reasonable duties as agreed with EMCOR management
* The ideal candidate will have the 18th edition electrical C&G certificate or be willing to complete the course.
* Qualified to C&G 2360
* Have or be working towards obtaining C&G 2391 inspection and test of electrical installations would be an advantage.
* The candidate will be qualified and/or trained in other building service disciplines including HVCA and will be able to demonstrate a proven track record in a building service environment.
* The candidate will be articulate, numerate and IT literate.
* Understanding of legislative compliance and contract law preferred.
* Being commercially aware puts the candidate at an advantage.
* Good all round knowledge of Facility Management and Building Services Engineering.
* The ability to establish, implement and monitor high standards of excellence in areas of quality, safety and operational performance.
* Must be able to demonstrate a full and thorough understanding of operational health & safety.
* Have good decision-making and communications skills.
* Be resilient under pressure and be able to converse confidently with staff, suppliers and customers at all levels.
* 25 days annual leave
* Auto enrol pension
* Family friendly benefits
£30k - £32k Annual
£29k - £30k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual