Engineering Change Analyst
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
The main aim of the role is to review Engineering Change Orders (ECO) to ensure the proposed changes are correct and conform to both internal requirements and standards and industry standard. Where the ECOs do not conform you will be responsible for returning the ECO to the originator and help the originator understand the error and how to correct it.
* Reviewing Engineering Change Orders, capturing and correcting any errors found prior to pushing through the Work-flow.
* Communicating the release of ECO's to the ERP/MRP system and advising affected functions of the implementation actions.
* Monitor and expedite outstanding ECO's as they progress through the work-flow.
* Working closely with Engineering and Engineering Administrators to correctly construct ECO's to eliminate unnecessary errors.
* Creating ECO's when required.
* Providing feedback to the Project Managers on Product Status and the Release for Shipping process.
Previous experience in an engineering environment is essential, specifically within engineering change management.
Candidates will have a keen eye for detail and be highly process driven, with the ability to adhere to strict process.
Strong computer skills are vital, ideally with knowledge of Oracle Agile PLM