Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
- Meeting clients in the showroom and on site when required
- Designing/quoting & selling kitchens.
- Meeting monthly sales targets.
- Providing clients an excellent experience through product knowledge and customer service, before, during and after the sale.
- Being a positive and proactive member of the team and contributing ideas and experiences towards the continuous growth and improvement of the showroom.
- 2 years kitchen sales/design experience
- Preferably experienced or familiar with:
- Compusoft winner (design & quoting software)
- Easy Quote
- Basic knowledge of bathrooms sales to compliment whole house supply
- The successful candidate must be:
- Self-motivated, managing own time where necessary as well as part of a team.
- Being committed to the role and delivering on objectives/deadlines
- Positive attitude at work, with clients and co-workers.
- Able to work under pressure and be able to prioritize deadlines.
- Monday to Friday and every other Saturday 9 until 1pm, mainly showroom based, however customer home visits are on occasion required so all applicants must have a full driving licence.
This is a fantastic role for the right person, if that sounds like you then please send your CV to (Email Removed) or call on (phone number removed). Working Solutions are acting as an agency on this position and only those candidates able to work in the UK need apply
£0 - £18k Annual
£28k - £30k Annual
£18k - £20k Annual
£40k - £46k Annual