Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
1. Candidate must have good expertise in Documentum xCP, Pega workflow and AWS Cloud.
2. Must have good experience and hands on – Design and develop the architecture and implement the CI-CD Roadmap.
3. Good experience on Agile methodology (Scrum/ Kanban ).
4. Good knowledge on Pega workflow CICD pipeline must support this integration.
5. Good hands on setting up environment and deployment and at the end publish the DevOps pipeline for verify, measure and monitor.
6. Good Knowledge on tools: Jenkins , JIRA, Junit, JMeter, GitLab, Nexus, SonarQube, Selenium, Cucumber, ELK, AWX-Portainer (Ansible), Zabbix, AppDyanmics, Dynatrace and AWS)
7. Enabling and configuring webhooks in GitLab / GitHub for integration of Jenkins, Jira and Confluence.
8. Automate: by linking Jenkins with all User Stories that has been capture in JIRA tool .
9. Hands on configuring plugins where available for xDA or invoking code pipeline scripts for build, packaging and deploy
11. Good experience of API testing using Rest Assured, Cucumber, Elk Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana) or Splunk.
12. Candidate must be able to work on different environment when its require to perform Testing
13. Capable to publish all the reports at the end of day with Stakeholder and business.
14. Must adhere the Scrum process.
Good to have knowledge on :
1. Good knowledge in Performance testing
2. Good knowledge on Accessibility testing