Internal Sales & Administration Executive
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
£Competitive- Negotiable dependant on experience
Port Talbot, Wales, SA12 7BR
Working hours: Permanent, full-time, 08:00-17:00 Monday to Friday.
Do you have good administrative, customer service and sales skills? Are you ready for an exciting varied role where no two days are ever the same?
Ash & Lacy manufactures an exciting range of systems for the construction, automotive, acoustic and audio markets, exporting to numerous countries around the world. They are a leading manufacturer of engineered facade and roofing systems to the architectural sector
You will provide full internal sales and administration support to ensure a systematic and well organised environment, where information is managed yet easily accessible, and the team is well equipped with necessary supplies.
Supporting commercial activity for the business by conducting pro-active sales duties to further support colleagues and continual growth of the business
Duties & Responsibilities
* Answer incoming telephone calls and owning or directing accordingly.
* Liaise with internal and external customers, including sales colleagues, to manage expectations and provide an initial point of contact.
* Manage and develop trade counter sales.
* Oversee/manage all stock requirements from review stock on hand to purchase, booking in and writing down stock on invoicing.
* Provide quotations to internal and external customers upon request and planning follow up activity as required.
* Raise orders, schedule and liaise with external service providers for outwork of powder coating/sub coating requirements.
* Prepare and distribute invoices as required in a timely manner to ensure financial deadlines are adhered to.
* Liaise with internal detailing and technical teams to ensure accurate customer requirements are duly forwarded and required production details in receipt on time.
* Monitor the progress of own leads, opportunities. Report back to Depot Manager and Commercial Managers over the progress of current enquiries.
* Handover the enquiry/order requests to Production with clearly defined scopes and delivery requirements to facilitate downstream procedures.
* Liaise with the Production Manager on clarifying product details, costing and lead times to best service customer requirements.
* Support line management to develop and maintain Sales, Commercial KPIs relating to lead chasing, opportunity to live conversion (won lost orders criteria) and sales to AV% margins.
* Capture client non-conformance issues with regard to enquiry, quotations. Feedback to business improvement process via Non-Conformance registers.
* Raise your profile with the customer base as and when deemed appropriate by yourself and your line manager.
THIS LIST IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE.
OTHER DUTIES MAYBE REQUIRED THAT ARE CONSIDERED REASONABLE FOR THE ROLE
AND TO SUPPORT OTHER FUNCTIONS
Skills & Specifications
* Sales experience( B2C,B2B) Essential,
* Sales experience in an industry related role ( Manufacturing, construction, or specificallyroofing and cladding industry would be a distinct advantage
* Best in class customer service
* Excellent organisational skills
* Thorough with an eye for detail
* Ability to build knowledge/understanding of A&L Fabrication product portfolio
* I.T. proficient
* Ability to cope with reasonable pressure
* Excellent communication skills
* Flexible and committed