Gas Engineer - Private Sector
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
This role is perfect for someone who likes to have a varied role as this position consists of:
The work that the engineers will be required to carry out is:
* Gas servicing
* Boiler breakdowns
* Annual gas safety checks
* Diagnosing central heating faults and ordering / fitting relevant parts
All gas engineers work Monday-Friday with plenty of overtime available and a call out rota in place.
To be considered for this position you must hold:
* Full ACS (CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1, HTR1)
* Driving licence
* All gas engineers should have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working within a gas breakdown role and should have worked in a similar environment undertaking high volume social housing/insurance work. A full Heating apprenticeship would be beneficial but isn't compulsory.
* Annual bonus
* Call out / Over time rates
* 20 days holiday + BH
* Van, fuel card, materials
* Calibrated GFA
* Annual training (breakdown courses / boiler manufacturer)
If you’re interested get in touch!
In return you will be offered a competitive salary and benefits including
* £32k £35k salary (depending on experience)
* 20 days holiday + bank holidays
* Defined pension contribution scheme with matched employer contributions up to 10%
* Company van
Give me a call (phone number removed) ASAP or alternatively reply with your CV.
Have a lovely weekend