Purchase Ledger Clerk
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
Purchase Ledger Clerk - About The Role
In this role you will be responsible for several main areas: Overhead invoices, UK & Overseas Staff Expenses, Petty cash.
* Supplier statement reconciliations.
* Checking documents for appropriate authorisation.
* Matching and coding of invoices.
* Day to day management of Concur online expenses, ensuring new employees set up, leavers removed and training/ongoing support provided.
* Processing of staff expenses and company credit cards.
* Chasing up unauthorised invoices and PO's.
* Preparing BACs payment runs and ensuring purchase invoices are paid in a timely manner.
* Reconcile supplier statements and resolve any queries.
* Building strong relationships across finance and the wider business.
The successful Purchase Ledger Clerk will have:
* Previous experience in a similar position
* Good organisation skills
* Good communication skills
* A strong and resilient character
* Own car - essential as you will be working primarily from Godalming office but occasion time spent at Farnborough office.
Purchase Ledger Clerk - Benefits
* Car parking on site.
* Pension scheme
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)
£24k - £25k Annual
£23k - £25k Annual
£20k - £24k Annual
£22k - £24k Annual
£20k - £22k Annual
£9.62 - £9.62 Hourly
£20k - £22k Annual
£10 - £10 Hourly
£19k - £23k Annual
£18k - £21k Annual