Business Development executives - PT/FT
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
We pride ourselves on providing a unique and first-class ethical recruitment and HR subscription based service to our clients that is very much different and cost efficient compared to normal recruitment agencies and HR consultancies.
As a sales specialist, you will assist the directors in managing the business development activities for our HR and recruitment agency and the acquisition of new business clients. Our service has a 'game changing' recruitment introductory fee (8% of salary) and £130 a month HR consultancy service.
With employment tribunal cases costing a minimum of £8,500 to defend against and legal cases having risen by 165% in last 12 months alone this could be an easy sell; which will guarantee a good monthly and indefinite income for our sales team.
Sales/business development responsibilities include:
* Seeking opportunities for new businesses opportunities across any number of sectors;
* Contacting business owners of start-up, SME’s and/or medium sized companies to secure a meeting for the HR business partners to attend.
Requirements of the role:
* Proven track record in sales, business development and winning new business in any sector will be considered;
* Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads;
* Research leads via various available sources;
Experience and Attributes:
* At least 3-6 month’s previous telemarketing, sales, lead generation and/or sales experience;
* A proven track record of developing strong customer relationships;
* Good communication skills - written and verbal;
* Proficient with MS Office packages;
In return, you can expect a very £competitive commission level of 50%.
Office is situated less than 5 mins from Junction 34 of the M4 with ample office parking spaces
Applications required ASAP as interviews will commence immediately