Account Manager - (WBL / Levy)
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
Job Title: Levy Account Manager - (Skills)
Location: Based within the North West - Must be flexible with National travel
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + Bonus
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
KM are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of a large and successful Training Organisation, who delivers a wide range of training programmes to individuals across the UK. They are looking to appoint an Account Manager to maximise current employer accounts and develop new business (work based learning / levy clients).
- Develop and manage existing key accounts / levy employers across the UK, maximising all opportunities for our client's growth plans; Apprenticeships and Commercial Training solutions.
- Generate own leads via field sales, warm calling, networking to secure new employer accounts and promote our client as the Training Provider of choice.
- Identify and engage with new employers at a senior level to secure new national employer accounts.
- Report sales data and forecasts on a regular basis to senior management.
- Produce and deliver sales propositions / presentations at a senior level to secure new business.
- Maintaining own knowledge of policy changes, funding changes and relevant business expectations.
- Undertake Organisational Needs Analysis and design / develop training programmes to match employer’s needs.
- Cross sell other products, seizing all opportunities to offer clients a well-rounded service.
- Ensure compliance of all employers alongside funding and awarding organisation guidelines.
- Experience of working within a similar Account Manager / B2B role, within the work based learning industry.
- Must have an excellent understanding of the Apprenticeship Levy.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with National travel.
- Excellent communication skills - presentation, written and verbal.
- Exceptional sales, marketing and networking skills.
- Time management and organisational skills.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities