Associate/ Associate Director Transport Planner
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
* Managing projects both technically and financially
* Checking and reviewing Transport Assessments, Transport Statements, Travel Plans etc.
* Mentoring and supporting junior team members
* Attend client, stakeholder and public meetings
* Identify new and develop existing client relationships
The ideal candidate will have several years' experience within a consultancy, together with having a successful track record with managing projects. Candidates who are currently in a position where they're actively undertaking business development duties is needed. Please get in touch with Shawn Pearce at Conrad Consulting for more information