Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
Package: £(phone number removed)K (dependant on experience) + Pension included + Bonus + Van
Electrician Needed to work on a perm basis covering fire alarms, emergency lighting general electrical PPM with good fault-finding skills and the ability to exact repairs. The ideal electrician needs to have a strong installation background as well and preferably within a commercial environment.
City and Guilds 2360 Part 1+2 or 2330 Level 3
17th Edition as minimum 18th desirable but upgrade training to the 18th will provided.
City and Guilds 2391 desirable
Job Description: Electrician
The Electrician will work in commercial, industrial buildings working on minor works repairs, data cabling, fire alarm works and fault finding.
- To be fully conversant with all aspects of electrical installation
- Ensure compliance with the IEE Wiring Regulations at all times, and that the appropriate materials used.
- Carry out and complete all works to high quality and in a competent manner and with the property being left in a clean and tidy condition.
- To work with, and provide information relating to technical matters, to any group as directed by the Contract Supervisor.
- To liaise with other staff, Surveyors and Sub-contractors as necessary to ensure the timely completion of works within agreed operational targets.
The Electrician will need to have a full driving licence as a company vehicle will be given.
This opportunity is not to be missed for Electricians who are seeking a new opportunity - Apply now! To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Tom Rutherford M&E specialist, Alecto Recruitment Ltd. (url removed) or call (phone number removed) in strict confidence. Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately
£27k - £34k Annual
£18 - £20 Hourly
£16 - £17 Hourly
£30k - £35k Annual
£11 - £12 Hourly
£18 - £22 Hourly
£17 - £22 Hourly
£18.8 - £29.1 Hourly
£190 - £190 Daily