Principal Partner Administration Support
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
This is a brilliant opportunity for a motivated individual to assist an established Financial Adviser, for three days a week. The role is diverse, and the responsibilities range from providing technical support to clients as well as to the Financial Adviser. It is an ideal position for someone who has some technical experience of working in the finance industry, as perhaps a paraplanner or client support with UHNWI’s and sophisticated products.
Key responsibilities include:
· Collate client information, organise client reviews, prepare illustrations.
· Client business submissions – manage cases to completion and work with internal processing systems.
· Chase clients for funds, applications, and any required documentation to enable the business to be submitted.
· Be the main point of contact for client queries
· Scan paper Client Financial Reviews (CFR) to client files and input data onto the digital database.
· Support the adviser to ensure all relevant information required for writing a client report is available.
· At times attend client meetings with the adviser and do the follow-up work
· Liaise with admin centres/third party providers on any business submission queries.
· Execute tasks from meetings; client and team meetings.
· Client fund switches, surrenders, dealing with letters of authority and liaising with external providers.
· Maintain accurately and up to date client information.
· Help to run a paperless office e.g. scanning documents and loading client information onto the digital database.
· Diary management
· Confirming attendance to meetings and preparing meeting packs
· Taking and typing up notes
*these lists are not exhaustive.
Must have the following qualities: -
· Ideally, hold or working toward the Level 4 Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning (not essential)
· Attention to detail with absolute precision.
· Analytical and logical approach.
· Professional, friendly and approachable manner to clients and colleagues, as well, at times be the first point of contact to clients, colleagues and providers.
· Able to work off own intuition.
· Highly motivated.
· Understand the frequently changing needs and demands of high net-worth clients.
· Broad experience of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
· You will have experience in areas such as Paraplanning, Technical s
Salary and Additional Benefits
· Competitive Salary up to £35,000 pro rata DOE
· Annual Bonus
· Pension after qualifying period
· PMI after a qualifying period
· Child credits
· Travel to work scheme
· Ad-hoc incentives
· Sell annual leave for cash
· Gym and active discounts
· Birthday lie-in
By applying for this role, you confirm that you have the right to work in the UK. Please note, our client will conduct a standard Financial and Identity check on any candidate who is offered a role within the company
£20k - £20k Annual
£70k - £71k Annual
£65k - £80k Annual
£115k - £120k Annual