Computer-aided Drug Discovery Scientist
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the CADD Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the CADD Scientist, you will contribute to the further development of the in-silico hit-ID pipeline with automation and new features.
2. In your role as the CADD Scientist, you will focus the majority of your time on the application of the in-silico hit-ID pipeline in early stage small molecule projects within UCB.
3. You will regularly present on the project progress at internal meetings as the CADD Scientist. The business also would encourage presenting at international conferences too.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Computer-aided Drug Discovery Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant PhD in computational modelling or a related field.
2. Proven industry experience in programming and scripted languages such as C++ and Python.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with molecular simulations approaches (for example AMBER, GROMACS, ACEMD, NAMD, SIRE, Plumed, Desmond).
Key Words: Computer-aided Drug Design / CADD / C++ / Python / AMBER / GROMACS / ACEMD / NAMD / SIRE / Plumed / Desmond / Cheminformatics / KNIME / RDkit / CDK / OpenEye
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves