Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
SALARY: Competitive Salary + Benefits
BENEFITS: Bonus Scheme, Holiday scheme, staff discounts
Highly skilled and knowledgeable Development Manager wanted by Cloud Services Industry Leader!
As the Development Manager you will be responsible to:
* Ensure all software is delivered to a high level of quality, in line with the company’s direction.
* Lead, mentor and coach the software development team
* Put in place a strong software engineering culture
* Performance manage the development team
* Proactively act to understand business and project requirements
* Develop and track the development practice’s learning & development plans
* Run the department in line with company processes and guidance
To be the successful Development Manager you must have:
* Have evidence of being a leader!
* Minimum of 5 years’ experience managing development teams
* Successful track record for delivering complex technical projects to time / cost / quality
* Experience of Agile development methods
* Strong technical background with experience across a broad range of architectures, technologies and development practices.
* Experience of SaaS / Cloud based solution
* Experience of MS stack
* Experience of Continuous Delivery / Agile engineering methods
Please apply by following the directions on the website, alternatively for more information and a full outline of the role, call Ellis Michaels on (phone number removed).
All direct and third party applications will be forwarded to Emmerson Kitney.
Emmerson Kitney recruit for Engineering, Finance, Sales, IT, and Marketing roles at all levels throughout the region. If this role is not suitable for you we would be happy to have an informal chat regarding any future opportunities.
While we will endeavour to respond to every applicant personally, on occasion this is not always possible, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 14 days of applying, you have been unsuccessful
£35k - £50k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£30k - £32k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual