In house shift tech - mainly days
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
* £40.5k basic salaries – OTE £50K+ Slough, Berkshire
* Market leading benefits package including -up to 9% pension, Healthcare, Bonus
* 4 on 4 off – 2 day shifts for every 1 night shift
* Electrical or mechanical bias maintenance engineers required
Are you looking for more than just a basic salary from your next role? We are working with a client that not only offers above average salaries but benefits packages that are worth thousands of pounds to their engineering team.
You would be working directly for the client who own and manage some of the most technically advanced Data Centres in Europe. No contractor middle men mean’s it is an excellent environment with exceptional benefits and working conditions. This role is based on one of their flag ship facilities in Slough, Berkshire.
The roles cover a 4 on 4 off, 12 hour rotating shift with half as many night shifts as days. During a 24 day pattern, candidates will have 12 days off whilst working 8 days and just 4 nights. Maintenance engineers work within a team of electrical, mechanical and fabric technicians maintaining sites to the highest standards. Candidates must have formal qualifications in their field, ideally City and guilds or above.
Experience working within a client facing corporate environment is essential with strong working knowledge of the following plant and systems.
* Main HVAC plant such as Boilers, Chiller, Cooling Towers, AHU’s, Split AC
* Full power and Lighting distribution
* Back up system knowledge such as complex UPS and Generator set up
* BMS controls, fire alarm systems, emergency lighting systems
* Good Health and Safety awareness
Our clients are looking for real team players and maintenance engineers that put a quality service at the top of their priority list. Working directly for the client, there is far less emphasis on cost, the focus is delivering an efficient and compliant maintenance programme to the buildings and their blue-chip tenants.
These roles come with a market leading salary of £40.5k with expecting earnings after overtime in excess of £50k. They also come with market leading benefits as above as well as various onsite facilities supplemented hugely