ENGINEERING / TECHNICAL SALES COORDINATOR
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary £21,000 + Commission + Fantastic Pension Scheme
About the Role:
The successful candidate will be responsible for processing overseas orders and provide crucial support to customers, field sales engineers and agents.
The suitable candidate will be supported and have the opportunity to progress into a commercial role with occasional overseas travel as experience is gained.
Duties will Include:
- Processing Export sales orders in an accurate and timely manner to meet the deadline specified by customers, including payment terms and coordinating final shipping.
- Generating and following up on price quotations to the correct customer specification (full training will be given).
- Supporting Field Sales Engineers’ administration and sales activities
- Liaising with Production, Administration and Shipping Departments to ensure efficient deliveries as promised to customers.
- Co-ordinating sales activities and initiatives within the Export Sales Department.
- Co-ordinating specific marketing campaigns with Field Sales Engineers and other sales distribution channels (Agents/Distributors)
- Maintaining sales customer database with all relevant and up-to-date information.
Degree level or equivalent desirable but not essential (i.e. Mechanical, Chemical)
Previous office/sales experience
A second language would be an asset
IT and computer literate
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedbacks. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer
£25k - £28k Annual
£22k - £35k Annual
£60k - £60k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual