Business Development Executive
Posted on Jul 12, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary: Attractive basic salary, with bonus plus profit share opportunity OTE £30K
An exceptional career opportunity … for an ambitious, results driven sales professional
This opportunity is aimed at attracting an experienced and exceptionally high calibre individual with the ability to generate quality business opportunities (leads) via telephone and email communication.
The role entails initiating contact with targeted B2B prospects, at senior/director level, through effective questioning and engagement, with the aim of securing face to face appointments.
The Business Development Executive Role:
As a customer focused, results-orientated, business to business organisation, working across a wide range of industry sectors, our target audience is predominantly at the senior management/board level of large and blue chip companies … decision makers and high level influencers in organisations such as M&S Money, BT, Shell, Pilkington, Hills Petcare, Honda (UK), Close Brothers, Prudential and Volvo Trucks - to name but a few of our customers.
* Your job is to seek out like-minded people, of the right calibre, vision and integrity, who have front line responsibility (and purchasing power) for delivering sustainable business growth … and to create that crucial “connectivity” necessary for them to agree to engage with us at that all important face to face level.
* Following up on a variety of marketing-led initiatives, your job is to target and seamlessly engage these key influencers and decision-makers, through your exceptional relationship building skills on the telephone (making friends with the gate-keepers in the process!) and secure qualified appointments on behalf of our business development team.
* Conducting research and reviewing various and current business articles with a view to identifying potential ‘high priority’ targets to contact (both verbally via the telephone and literally in writing).
The ideal Business Development Executive will be:
* You are self-motivated, customer-oriented, sales focused and a persuasive expeditor, with the ability to communicate credibility and create a positive and enthusiastic first impression.
* Ambitious, articulate and versatile, you are adept at opening up and developing meaningful dialogue on the telephone.
* As well as being a natural relationship builder, you possess an appropriate blend of patience, vision, self-belief and drive to achieve the right outcomes.
* Able to write high quality, clear, concise, compelling and commercially minded (as well as Sales focused) communications. This forms a significant part of the role.
Business Development Executive Qualification and skill level:
To be successful in this role you must demonstrate the following skills, knowledge and attributes:-
Commercially astute, tenacious and creative in your approach
Understand the intricacies of organisational change and its impact on people and performance
Willingness to work collaboratively as a member of a team
Possess a positive “can do” attitude
Exceptional telephone manner
Attention to detail, with meticulous follow-through
Ability to work without the need for supervision and to take ownership of any tasks given
Positive, resilient and action-oriented
What we do is unique, inspirational and world class - so too is our team.
If you feel you have what it takes to join us, please include a covering narrative with your CV explaining why we should consider you
This post has no responsibility for managing others and is office based, although you may be required to attend appointments from time to time.
Driving licence preferable.
We are looking to conduct initial telephone interviews week commencing 29th July 2019 … followed by face to face interviews for short-listed candidates week commencing 19th August 2019
Sewells is an exciting business, with an unrivalled reputation for creating amazing performance improvements in companies worldwide.
Businesses don’t achieve great things, their people do … and our global reputation comes from a unique understanding that sustainable business growth and success for our customers can only be achieved through unlocking and directing the potential of their people.
We create and deliver the performance breakthroughs and results our largely blue chip customers want and need, because of our expertise in developing profitable sales, sales management, sales growth, leadership, culture change, employee engagement, customer experience and so on, through our tailor-made behavioural development programmes.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
£25k - £35k Annual
£25k - £25k Annual
£23k - £26k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£20k - £26k Annual
£25k - £25k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£18k - £20k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£22.5k - £22.5k Annual